Interjection Essay : My Little Savior

 


Write an essay about your unforgettable moment or memories. Use interjections and underline them.

              My Little Savior

When I was told to write my unforgettable experience the first time I thought, hmm. Oh, dear! You won't believe me because I will share something incredible today. My story is about my experience a long time ago in my province. It happened when I was a little kid and there was a little one that do big things. Boy, I am not that little one! Let's find out who or what it is.

I could clearly visualize our big old house usually almost made of wood and bamboo. It has a balcony, kitchen, dining room, living room, and bedrooms. I like the way it was built because it has an underground. My grandfather was a designer! He is the one who made it! Cool! He is really an expert in being a Panday. We have animals too. We have dogs, chickens, ducks, and cats. We are surrounded by different ornamental plants and at the back of our house are trees like bamboo, star apple tree, santol, and many more. Our neighbors are distant from us. This is the kind of life I miss now. A serene place, peaceful and simple yet happy.Heavens! Indeed it was a blessing! One day, everybody in the house is leaving me. Argh! Why on earth do they leave me alone? My grandparents at that time are very strict with me they want me always to stay at home while my cousin and my brother are always allowed to play outside. No way! It wasn't fair at all! I am the only one who was left at home. I go to the kitchen and make bedding because I am sleepy. I sleep alone. When I woke, I saw my two kittens playing in the upper part of my head. In my curiosity, I wonder about the things that were near me. Oh my God! It was a snake! A snake an inch above my head while I was lying down. Nobody was at home. No one could see it except my two little kittens. They save my life! I saw them fighting the snake together. They look like they were playing it. Thank God! However, my reaction at that time is "Aah! tatay, nanay where are you?" Help! Nanay and Tatay! Nanay and tatay heard my screaming on their way home. They hurriedly approach me. " Hey! we are coming" grandparents shouted so I could hear them. Oh my gosh! my grandfather gets a sharp bolo with a long piece of wood to get rid of the snake. When my grandfather carefully observes the snake, I ponder that it was already dead. Well done my little kitten. My kitten saves me.

My little savior is my kitten. They become my companion. Oops! Love your animals, and be gentle to them. My goodness! Some people are too harsh on animals, Please be responsible with your pet because they can bring happiness to our life.  Well, you are absolutely a good person if you love animals. Animals may become heroes but if you are the one who is taking good care of them, Bravo! you did an excellent job.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Paglikha Ng Diyos sa Sanlibutan

Jeepney

Let it go