Order of Adverb Examples

                

                 Order of Adverbs Examples

       Orders of Adverbs: 
             

                 1. Adverbs of Manner

                 2. Adverbs of Place

                 3. Adverbs of Frequency

                 4. Adverbs of Time

                 5. Adverbs of Purpose 
 

         Examples:


         
  • Harry's baby cousin cries loudly (manner) in the crib (place) every morning (frequency) at 6:00 AM (time) for milk. (purpose)
  • Harry trains vigorously (manner) in the barangay's covered court (place) every afternoon (frequency) from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (time) to prepare for the basketball tournament. (purpose)
  • I bought an eco bag urgently (manner) from a shopping mall in Legazpi (place) one afternoon(frequency) at 5:00 PM (time) since I forgot my shopping bag at home. (purpose)
  • My son walks hurriedly(manner) into the internet cafe (place) every afternoon (frequency) after school (time) in order to research his project. (purpose)
  • Sharmaine work-out enthusiastically(manner) in the gym(place) every morning (frequency) before lunch(time) to keep in shape.(purpose)
  • I run rapidly( manner) down the road (place) always (frequency) after school (time) because I might miss the last trip of a jeepney. (purpose)
  • I meditate blissfully( manner) in my bedroom (place) every day (frequency) before dawn (time) to find inner peace. (purpose)
  • My husband nap quietly( manner) at home (place) every noon (frequency) before work time in the afternoon (time) because he is tired. (purpose)
  • I smile cheerfully (manner) in school (place) every day (frequency) during the class hour (time) to make my students happy. (purpose)
  • Robert runs dutifully (manner) at the boulevard(place) every afternoon(frequency) before dinner (time) to prepare for the marathon .(purpose)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ang Paglikha Ng Diyos sa Sanlibutan

Jeepney

Let it go